6 Ways Happiness Coach Bob Molavi Stays Happy, Even After a Brain Tumour
- Enjoy simple activities. I look forward to coffee at a café, walks in a park, and meditating each morning. I have substituted reading, now difficult, with listening to music and books-on-CD, and both making my own and watching inspirational videos on Youtube.
- Step outside yourself. Learn to become the observer of your life. Don’t personalize it. I remind myself often that life is much bigger than my mind makes it out to be, and bigger than my body’s experiences. It gives a sense of relief from the suffering that the mind creates.
- Anchor yourself. Focus on your breathing by simply watching what it’s naturally doing. This automatically puts me in the present moment, which I can deal with, instead of wandering to fearful thoughts about, or obsessive planning for, the future.
- Connect with others. Giving back by offering presentations about my experience, facilitating free Eckhart Tolle Meetups, and continuing my happiness coaching has been a blessing, and created friendships for life.
- Write a book about the experience. This is therapeutic, and offers hope in that it may help others.
- Have compassion for yourself and others. This helps you and me to find meaning in life’s challenges, and to discover who we really are.
Reach Bob Molavi at www.purehappinesscoach.com
Performance-driven athletes like you want products that keep your bodies in peak con- dition. You are skeptical of advertising, but will readily adopt products that yield results.